Monday, July 02, 2007

Today,me and my elder bro hav a talk wif my mum. Basically the issue raised is'' WE WANT NEW CARS..'' hahaha as usual, we nagged and nagged. My parents are waiting for the year of 2008 to come, as there will be a tax deduction on imported cars by end of this year to a rate of 5%.

So my bro started off by saying.....
''Ma, i like the Nissan latio Sport Hatchback..听到没有。。妈听到吗..//''(in a laughing manner)

So I decided to BACK HIM UP.ahahahaha..//
''yalor very nice le that car..so sporty looking summore the price is quite reasonable..hor kor...''

My mum gave us this stare-daggers look. Sigh. Having us as her son and daughter sumtimes does frustrate her.We have to admit that we are quite spoilt.Hahahaha.

Then my bro continued...complaining bout the 笨蛋英雄..then he started to tell stories bout our present car..''do u know how's the feeling like by getting stranded halfway in the middle of the highway?'' Cars started hon-ning..hey abang u tolak kereta u ke tepi sikit boleh tak???? Arguing and talking crap....while I was laughing and laughing and laughing//My bro is like my dad, a great joker. He used plenty of hand gestures and body movements to make his story sounds interesting=.=

Basically we decided to talk to mummy first. After persuading her successfully, then only we will go to persuade daddy.Coz...daddy is RIGID. UNFLEXIBLE. (QUOTE from my bro) Hahahaha//// and becoz few days ago, he came back at around 1.10 am, he(my bro) pissed my dad off terribly=.= so it's better not to irritate him.hehe...

Oh God I'm so sleepy..worried bout Human Rights Coursework but my brain just can't think properly due to over-stress~! This fri I need to submit my bundle of authorities for Human Rights Debate too!! Then this thurs got time test for criminal on General Defences!! Thank Goodness Ms Cheah cancelled the time test for contract tomorrow on Offer and Acceptance..but I just hate the fact that we have to present again next monday=.= as she is not satisfied with our answer=[.]=

Then I often get irritated by my small sister..she likes to do her homework in my room..then anything that she doesn't know,she will just ask me blindly.BLINDLY.不动脑筋!! And she always ask at the WRONG TIME!! She knows I'm busy with my work yet she loves to irritate me by asking '' how to do this bina ayat??'' then she will give me one word-MENANAK or some alien word whatsoever.

And I'll be like...mumbling in my heart..what the hell...then I'll say ''check dictionary..''

She often replied'' Huh where's the dictionary??''(that lazy face again)
''Why you everything also dunno wan???''
So I ended up checking up for her and do the bina ayat myself=.= The only difference is that I speak out the sentence,and she does the writing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then when she can't find her homework or textbook, she will start to bug me and complain to the whole world..WHERE'S MY BOOK where's my book WHERE'S MY BOOK where's my book

Me:''I dunno'' (while I'm reading judgment of Blum)

不见了!我的书!怎么办?????????????????????

Then she will start to show LONG BLACK FACE FOR THE WHOLE DAY//THEN MY WHOLE FAMILY WILL START THE GAME OF TREASURE HUNT.The difference is that we are not hunting for a treasure , but a BOOK.

When I was about to read Blum again, I dunno where did I stopped and how to continue again.Distracted.GERAM...!!

OK i need to drive tomoro morning..so better go to bed now hehe gdnite!!

1 comment:

quest_gal 仪 said...

Ur sis sounds like my youngest brother lor...maths and chinese question everytime ask me...dun use brain one...help them once, they ask u for every single question...haha

I get your frustration about the textbook. My brother also like that. I wonder is it all the youngest in the fmaily have this particular trait....

One thing ur sis is like me...blur blur one....lol