Saturday, June 30, 2007

Curve outing!!


These two'自恋王'..I wanted to be in this photo too!! Too bad I need to concentrate on driving on the road..haihhhh don't tempt me lar~!!
Guess what?? When we reached curve, luck wasn't on my side. There's so many times when I ALMOST got a parking place,then there's always a car coming(don't know appear from where) to fight with me! What the hell??!! And this happened 3 times in half an hour time...

Stupid right?? Amy was saying''Go! Fight with them!'' ahaha..jia sin was soo speechless-.-

So I actually rounded up the car park for 1 hour when(I-really-cannot-tahan-)I decided to ask that security guard standing nearby.''Encik ada tempat kosong tak?>??'' '' U kena cari la'' ''Tapi saya sudah cari 1 jam lebih wor..'' ''Ah sana ada satu tempat!''

Immediately I accelerated like hell.Hell Breaking Speed. And we managed to get a parking place. So I was doing reverse parking,then there's this WAJA car waiting. He was laughing and laughing at my skills. I didn't noticed that until Amy told me,while she was laughing!! EEERGH geram~~
(Hey people practising reverse parking skills cannot is it?) Hahaha..-.- Oh ya,talk bout reverse parking,I did it in Jia Sin's place as well. And I think I really committed the offence of OAPA-ASSAULT since I caused the tauke of the shop to apprehend fear that immediate force is going to be appliedsh


AND..WE BOUGHT T-SHIRTS FOR ALIF AND WEICHAO...HAHAHA SUPER FUNNY T-SHIRTS!

What's up with Nichii??? Having MEGA SALE...ahahahah...






And I guess I have the disease of 秀伊..nose bleed after looking at good-looking guys//

1 comment:

amb3r1te said...

u din even use the pics u asked me to send to u! lolz~