Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally It's Done

yeah I'd finish criminal assignment.........lalala...lalala..lalala....lalalala....

After 2 weeks of torturing.....u may find me crazy,but u just wudnt know how suffering is it to do ASSIGNMENT. And it's criminal. Not contract or communication skills.

OK..ease 35% of my burden..hahah..now left with human rights coursework. Oh debate and final exam on August the 6th.

Relax for while..then have to find cases for human rights debate. If only I'll find la haha. Easier said than done. In the end I wud spend my time watching the stupid jacky show haha//

Oh my still got homework for criminal..shit. 2 questions. Oh my God. Tutorials on tuesday morning le! And I havent do yet..too busy with this stupid assignment haihhhh

I'm just so lazy to look at blum's case for human rights. I wanna go lepakk..movie..entertainment haha!

Ciaoz..

No comments: