Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yesterday was a horrible day for me. Looooong long day....what's wrong with the people now?? I think I'm having a migraine. I slept at 10+, not my usual sleeping time. EXHAUSTED. No mood to study yesteday..Damn.

Sumtimes I really don't understand how and why things can be so complicated.It's just can't be explained between lines. I'm so sick sick sick of it. I hope tomorrow is July 13th. Can't stand it any longer.

It's very painful for me to see my 2 best friends fighting,BIG ARGUMENT and what can I do? Standing there helplessly witnessing the whole thing. Temperature kept on rising. Oh my. I had to pull her to stop the fighting. Struggling.....

People said it's the process of life. We will face problems and challenges in the world today,and you have to thank it coz it'll make you stronger. We need to accept the fact.ACCEPT THE FACT. I'm gonna get old soon.

However I was happy yesterday. At least for a short while. You know what?? It only takes a smile to brighten a dark day.

No comments: