Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Having troubles wif criminal assignment.No mood to continue edy.
I joined the games in kdu today,haha the F1 RACING.Passed.Welcome to the grand finals,I told myself.
Me,caroline and firdaus are a team.WHITE ANGELS.Firdaus did the rock climbing.15 seconds.Alif,in amy and jia sin's team, took only 13 seconds.Woah that's like a split second,and he's already so high up.
Caroline did the intelligence challenge.So funny,the ques is ''what's the synonym of entice?''
HINT: Its a four letter word
So I said''lure?''
so the number is 5873???
WRONG.Cant open the save.Damn.So caroline failed the challenge.
Then I played the F1 RACING game.I started not too long,then amy distracted my attention by saying'BAR CODE GUY IS BEHIND....''
I'm like''!!!???''
and I didn't managed to see him!!
on the phone wif weiyee.C ya.
Goodnight.

No comments: