Saturday, June 16, 2007

After criminal class test, went to the library for discussion-human rights debate.
It lasted for one hour,then amy,weiyee and me happily went to ONE-U.Hahaha!
Our intention was to catch a movie and also to buy a birthday gift for our dear caroline~~
so all of us decided to watch Fantastic Four..and when we were queueing up to buy ticket, we saw alif and eatern(did I spelled wrongly?) and also SHU and his gf..
Wow that guy-more and more smart and good-looking.Oh ya I read his blog.Perfect.
OK so now I'm just too lazy to continue my assignment for criminal,because Im so so hungry!! And do you know how far is it for me to walk from my room to the eating table? Im just too lazy to drag my feet downstairs. I rather starve here.
Or maybe I should give a call to the dining hall and ask someone to bring the breakfast upstairs.HAHAHA.(if only there's someone is kind enough to do that for me)
Oh ya, let's continue bout the movie.It's nice..! Chris Evans (Johnny) is so seriously good-looking ahaha..and halfway during the movie..
Amy:''Im so hungry!''
Me :''Eat the popcorn la!''
Amy:''Look at the guy beside me..''
Then I looked.Haha he was eating hamburger.Oh my delicious.The smell is killing my senses.I'm gonna be hungry too.Damn.

Then later on..
Amy:(whispering)''Look! The guy is eating jagung now...''
Hahha.Pity her.I said..
Me:''Why not u go and make frens with him first, then u can ask him to share his food with u..''
Amy gave me a stare.Hahahhaa.Sooo funny la...


After the movie,we went to shop for Caroline's present again.Oh my leg is killing me.Damn painful. This always happens when my poor feet is stucked with my pointed heels for more than 10 hours.

Then,after fetching amy and weiyee back home,I drove back home.It was raining like cats and dogs,and I had to admit that I'm scared.It's getting dark. My mum kept on calling.I dont know why I'm scared.Its so cold. And I can't see properly.How nice if ****** was there beside me..IF ONLY LA.STOP day-dreaming,I told myself.

2 comments:

amb3r1te said...

oh ya... i nearly forgot about dat guy! haha~~ so funny la...

=p

minyuen said...

haha he makes me suffer in d cinema!