Thursday, June 07, 2007

My outing

Eeish stupid frenster..!! ''The file you tried to upload is too large''

Today our plan worked well.Weiyee's surprise party.I had lots of fun and guess what? Criminal class is cancelled!!!!

Another surprise to everybody..HOORAY~~~!No tutorials..HOORAY AGAIN!! So we decided to catch a movie.

OCEAN THIRTEEN!Haha nice movie..grab 0.5 billion in 3.5 minutes.?? Can you? Brad pitt is as usual,good-looking.

Oh ya..I was wif kai chuan and kian min,when we were on our way to GSC walking outside the car park,kai chuan spotted MS MEERA-our criminal lecturer together wif Ms Quah-head of law department and two more mat salleh lecturers.

Ms Meera waved,so I waved back-stunned.What on earth is Ms Meera doing in one-u?

The movie lasted bout 2 hrs 30 minutes.Then I went home and planned to do criminal assignment..but ended up blogging and uploading photos in frenster.Oh,msn chat,too.

I can't really deal wif procrastination.I admit it.

More and more photos to come.Here's last week's photos in secret recipe during lunch and our dinner in laundry bar,after watching pirates of the carribean in Cineleisure.









No comments: