Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wu chun in Berjaya Times Square!

Last sat me and cuz and bro went to see WU CHUN!! Thx to bro who brought us there..

Finally when we reached there, it's CROWDED!SUPER-CROWDED! I cant see wu chun bcoz of tat stupid crowd and PAPAN!!

nvm..so we rushed through and rushed through...run like hell..lack of oxygen..cant breathe properly..siao siao lang...

Girls started screaming..and I dunno what happened so damn lost@_@ That's the result of being late for his show-.-

So me and wei yee went to shop for serene,jeannie and hua jie's birthday gift. After that, I took the last chance to take a glance at wu chun the prince charming..ok Thank God I managed to get a glance although it's soooo far away..

Oh My God HE'S SO GOOD-LOOKING..saw his cute face and sweet smile while signing autograph..cant stop looking hahaaa..

Hope he will come to M'sia again.....and I'll stalk him in his hotel room~~@@

No comments: