Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My family and I,together with my relatives,set off at 12pm from KD to Banting.The journey took about 45 mins.We passed the KLIA exit,headed to Pulau Indah's exit and went all the way straight till we reached Banting.Oh,passed by Klang too.This is my second time to Banting,and I realised one thing.Banting ppl will never gonna worry about their car's petrol level,haha because there's petrol stations almost everywhere!Haha simply spotted it when I took a gaze in that area.A few factories,schools,and there's this MCS college.My lil sis was asking'how come they sell clothing in college?' Ya.I saw it.But..not too sure whether its inside the branch itself.Then there's FAJAR beside it.My mum was like saying'FAJAR KEPONG shifted here' Im like..huh?? So they shifted to Banting.OK.
Eventually we reached beggars chicken.Then my big bro was like waving and said'minyuen see this!'The way they do the chicken.Its like in a unique way.I enjoyed the food there.Yummy..boneless fish,some pork meat with herbs,chicken legs with special herbs too,and some other delicious dishes.Tasty.But there's one thing I loathe about.THE FLIES.OH MY GOD.Its like AT LEAST 10 flies surronding our table.So we took turns to chase it away..one hand grabbing the food,while the other chasing FLIES.We had been doing that for roughly 10 mins,then we asked for CANDLES.Haha my ah yee cant tolerate it anymore!! Haha we called for 2 big candles,but it didn't really help much.Flies still come visiting us.Damn.And due to the windy weather,the candlelight was blown off.Pooh.So we just don't bother and continue eating.My lil cuz,yiyang,was so irritated until he shouted ''Ping!!'' Haha his face was so LONG AND BLACK because of the flies.He didn't eat much.Too irritated.Hahaha.
Then we had Royal Salute wine.My dad brought from home.40% of alcohol.Haha almost drunk.But it was nice.Face turned red after that.Haha.
Then we went to the opposite temple to pray as today is Wesak Day.So I prayed.Telling my wishes.Briefly enjoyed the scenery there..my dad bought lots of fruits,then we went back to K.damansara..together with my lil cuz sitting in my car!!Heheee...


I luv her so much!! Then we played for quite a long time in my room...hehee I'm gonna miss her!!!


Happy memories-min yuen & yi xuan!!!!

1 comment:

quest_gal 仪 said...

Your little cuz is so cute.Looks so adorable.