Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Went to KLCC after criminal class at 4pm.Surprise!Yeepee..Its a real relief.

Weiyee followed us in the end.Hooray!

Then weiyee accompanied me to ARMANI EXCHANGE.To check out the sunglasses I really had a crush on few months ago.

OK.I'd forgotten how it looks like.But hey..its worth it..only around 300 bucks..Cos caroline told me its gonna be at least 500 to 600 bucks...

We went to GUESS as well.Checked out the bags.Lovely.Stylish.

Oh ya.Bout the dinner.I ordered a cendol.I informed the captain I wanted an iced cendol.

He replied''We only serve iced cendol.But,if you want a hot cendol,u are invited to my house tonight.''

Haha.But,seriously the captain is good-looking.So I actually continued''Where u stay?''

Hahahaha.Naughty me.Now that I know where he stays,then can go and disturb him whenever I'm free.Haha.JK.LOL.

OK.Need to sleep early.Gonna wake up at 7 am tomorrow to meet my buddies in Catholic High School~~!!

No comments: