Friday, May 04, 2007

Oh!

My burden begin to expand when this breaking news appeared.You need a score of at least 8.0/9.0 to do British Bar.For IELTS.

I thought 6.5 only? Why, out of the blue..increases to 8.0?? I was,at first,lil bit relieved for not having to retake legal method.

I was confused about the essays for criminal.How to start? I need guidance.For general defences.I didn't touch criminal for a long time.

I was doing my contract assignment just now.Thinking..brainstorming..and finally I managed to draw out a full answer.But there's still some doubts I need to clarify.

I haven't settle my Human Rights homework.I can't find the speech of John Smith's.Went to search the internet.And all they gave me is everything except that speech.And I don't know what to do with the case-Brown v Stott.

And there's another contract homework.I haven't touch that yet.

Having accepted the fact that I need to study legal method is still ok,since I was given the chance to resit.Not retake.

And hope that I would pass my constitutional law.Just hope that the moderator in UK wouldn't pull down my marks.As Ms Savitha was really damn strict in marking our essays.She gave me a B for my essays that I handed up,and she wrote''keep it up'',but only willing to give me a borderline pass for my exam paper.I don't know what's going on.

This is what is called-going through the mile? I'm so tired.

Thanks to my dad and mum for being so supportive.I would never give up.I do not want to disappoint you all,and,most importantly,myself.

I told myself to work harder,to face everything that is coming my way,in order to achieve my goals.

Because,at the end of the day,the person who gets the degree is me myself.Not anyone else.But why is everyone so concerned over me like they are getting it?

Especially my parents.Why are they so worried?Like they are getting the degree.They tend to worry as much as I do.Or even more.They keep motivating me.

They are paying so damn much for my education.And the fact that they have to pay in pounds when I'm going to UK next year.It's like 7 times of RM.And I'm going there for 2 years.

And at times,I tend to compare them with other parents.For giving me curfews,for not letting me go to certain places,this and that...blaming them for letting my big bro coming back late while I can't(my curfew starts at 6pm)..this and that...throwing my tantrums around...shouting..banging doors...tables...like a mad cow.

I would just realise the bad.I wouldn't think of the good.For giving me such a comfortable life.I do not need to worry about anything regarding financial difficulties.Never ever think of that.For financing my education,for giving me such a big house,room,ipod,laptop,branded goods,big bday party celebration.And they love me very much.

From now onwards,I would be a better daughter.

And I would never give up.I would study harder,putting in more and more effort,until I get what I really want.

No comments: