Friday, June 29, 2007

Got tagged by Florence!

Man I got tagged once again...lalala florence wu zhun!

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Ashley/Miyuushi Su Min Yuen
Birth date:13th of November, every year since 1988
Current status:Single but unavailable??
Eye Colour: Black
Hair colour: Black

Layer 2: On the inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Insects without legs
My Weaknesses:My heart falls for bad guys.
My Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Chicken from Pizza Hut!!

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up:Can't remember.Oh heading towards my bathroom to pee.
My bedtime: Varies. Normally 11 or 12++
My most missed memory: December 2004-October 2006; February-April 2007

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's!
Single or Group Dates: Group Dates
Adidas or Nike: Nike!
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: I'm an addict to Starbucks Ice Blended Mocha!

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: Never
Curse: Yes but very seldom.Hey I did not have the intent.Maybe I had the said foresight.Hahaha
Take a Shower: Morning and night each day.
Have a Crush: Plenty! Bar code guy comes first. Wuzhun is always in my heart. AND ******;********..That's all.4 guys in my heart. hehehehehe=p
Go to school: Not anymore..I am an undergraduate@_@
Want to Get Married: Yes! With the guy that I really love.And we live happily...EVER AFTER
Believe in yourself: Always.
Think You're a Health Freak: Yes. I don't drive soft drinks and go on treadmill whenever I'm free.

Layer 6: In The Past
Gone to the Mall: At least once a week.
Been on the Stage: Yes, when I received prizes and gave speeches.
Eaten Sushi:Of Course! One of my favourite food!
Dyed your hair: Last year I dyed red. Haha.

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: Ya.Hahaha.But not often.
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Yup.Sometimes.

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping To...
Get Married: Around 28

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Colour: Dark Brown/Blue
Best Hair Colour: Black
Short or Long Hair: Short definitely.

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Typing
An Hour Ago: Reading Star Newspaper
Four and a Half Hours Ago: Chatting in msn
A month ago: Hang out with my cousin.
A Year ago: Studying SAM in Taylor's. If not mistaken, housewarming party was held in the month of early july.

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: My family,friends and WU CHUN
I feel: painful. My stomach is killing me. I'm having menstruation now.
I hate: certain guys,currently R. He broke my cousin's heart.
I hide: memorable photos in my secret place^.^
I miss: my cousins-Hong Wei, Peiyi, Meixuan, Weiyi,
my relatives-Grandma,my uncles and aunties
my Sir- Mr How
Form 5 frens-ShiHui,HuiJiuan,TzeJie,Sanice,Jwuwey,ChinnPei,yiqie (aki),siewchan,tengchun,kenghean,soonleng,soonhua,baojie,zhenyang,weilxuan,jeeheng,hongliang,songjie,zijun
Taylor's-Krystle,siewpeng,hengchun,allen,meecui,yiying,sookyee,joyce,jenice
I need: a break

Layer 12:Tag 4 people(sorry!)
Caroline
Weiyee
Peiyi
Krystle

No comments: