Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tagged again

This time,I'd been tagged by amirah. At first,I was tagged by florence but since she didn't specifically mentioned who,so I kinda pura-pura didn't visit her blog.Hehe..

4 places I've lived
1.Kepong
2.Johor Baru
3.Malacca
4.Penang

4 jobs
None

4 movies I love
1.Hua yang shao nian shao nu
2.Tokyo in Juliet
3.Hana Kimi Japanese version

4 Tv shows I love to watch
1.The Hills
2.CSI
3.Fear factor
4.The Ultimate victory

4 places I've been on vacation
1.China
2.Singapore
3.Sarawak

4 Favourite Food
1.Ice cream
2.Japanese food-sushi
3.Taufu
4.Fast food

4 places I'd rather be
1.Taman Bukit Maluri
2.Singapore
3.Hawaii
4.Korea

4 albums I can't live without
1.Rising Sun-DBSK
2.Scandal-Kangta & Vanness

4 Favourite Books(authors)
1.Shopaholic

4 Favourite Magazines
1.Reader's Digest
2.Motor Sport
3.Female
4.Cleo

4 Favourite Cars(I love cars!)
1.BMW
2.Lexus
3.Audi
4.Aston Martin
5.Lamborghini

4 possessions I adore to death
1.My grandpiano
2.My laptop
3.My bedroom
4.Luca

I tag..everybody who reads this!!

No comments: