Friday, July 06, 2007

Its relaxing time babe..yea but only for a short while,sigh only for today=p
Oh ya,guess what happened this afternoon?
Caroline was providing this ''massage''service for me when she blurted''guests come already!!''
I was so so blur as usual,and when I turned my head OMG SHOCKED.NERVOUS. Its~~~*****
Then I was wondering why she brought so much A4 paper(as much as 2 stacks) until she told me that the LOOK-LIKE-OXFORD-DICTIONARY(U may think I'm exaggerating..nah its a fact) was her bundle!! I'M LIKE WTH?????
U wanna kill me with your bundle of authorities?? I may need one year(ok,im exaggerating here)to read up that stack of LOOK-LIKE-OXFORD DICTIONARY authorities.
I reacted in a very(I dont know how to describe)sarcastic manner??(i guess)I was laughing in a very pathetic way..(coz i tot of pitying myself after looking at the so called ''Oxford dictionary'')
OK cut the story,so we manage to submit our bundle of authorities on time hooray~!(its 5 minutes before the time given)But..there's a little problem here
OK I wanna watch my movie chaozzz

No comments: