Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged by florence aka wu chun's first wife

Florence asked me to tag her blog coz she updated it..so I read and got tagged!! Naughty florence!(By the way,her MIA sponge bob's story is real funny~~)
Note:MIA=MISSING IN ACTION
hahaa..//

Here it is..
1. How old will you be in 10 months?
19 lor. I will turn 19 in the month of Nov.

2. Do you think you will get married?
Yes if I got Mr.Right.

3. What do you look forward the most in 3 months time?
Having a fun time with my cousins!! I have not seen them for a long time.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
Wait.Let me check my phone. Oh it's mummy.

5. Play or Eat?
Play!!! I'm very playful.

6. What were you doing at 12a.m. last night?
Happily snoring away..

7. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.

8. When was the last time u saw your mum?
1 hour ago during dinner time.

9. What happened at 11a.m.?
I was studying for criminal time test-general defences hahaa! Man I got stories for 12.30p.m.

10. Are you a social person?
Yes.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Just now? Fruits. Rambutan and duku langsat.

12. What's your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate vanilla from Baskin Robbins and Haagen Daas!

13. What is your favourite desert?
All I guess.

14. How many glasses of water do you drink on average?
I think around 8 glasses a day.

15. What do you drink in the morning?
Plain hot Milo.

16. Have you kissed someone before?
Ya.

17. Do you know how to play poker.
Used to know.

18. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Clothes,magazines,storybooks,CDs.

19. Do you wear any jewelry?
Of course! (necklace only)hahaa

20. Who is the funniest person you know?
Funniest? Hmm I have someone in mind..The Chew guys!

21. Which type of girl/boy do you like the most?
For a girl-funloving
For a guy -funny and caring

22. Are you missing someone now?
Ya. Badly.

23. Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
I don't have a boyfriend now. I have many girlfriends!! hahaa

24. Do you hate someone?
No.What for?

25. Are you loving someone now?
All the time. I miss him.

I tag....
everyone who reads this!!

No comments: