Wednesday, July 18, 2007

18 days more to finals. Criminal on the 6th of august,contract on the 7th of august...speechless//

Why can't contract be held on the 9th? why why why?? We have to study f**king lot for criminal. What the heck I just hate to face STRESS again,all the sleepless nights and I don't wanna to fail!! Never never never!

Sometimes I just recalled what my best friends said- just find a good man and marry him and he will support you forever. Well, these words make sense. A good example is my daddy..my uncle..but the question is: Such guys are very very rare nowadays. They are just like diamonds.If only I can have one.

OK whatever it is I just wanna complete this degree. I will always remember these words''Never never give up'' But now I realise how tough it is to be a law student pooh=.=

GAMBATEH ^.^

No comments: