Sunday, July 08, 2007

Law Party in Planet Hollywood!!!

I was thinking of wearing my hard lens but I can't..coz I'm gonna wear soft lens in a week's time..so I have to put on my glasses for this time! sigh...
I set off at 5.40 pm and headed to carole's house.Reached there around 15 minutes and caroline's gino havent reached yet.Sigh..I shouldn't be so punctual next time..hahaa

So this time the dress code is semi-formal..and I got my dress finally..went to curve(as usual the car park was soooo full) this afternoon and grabbed one!

In my room snapping a few shots of my new dress~~
Finally I jumped into gino's car and we headed towards Planet Hollywood~~@@
OMG..I GOT A SHOCK..MY FRIENDS ARE SO DRESSED-UP...SUPER-FORMAL~!!


And we took stacks of pictures~~~~!!



4 of us=p

Me and saquib..



Me and gorgeous caroline..she's so gorgeous,isn't she?


Me and beautiful weiyee..


Me and lovely amy..naughty she(I was supposed to be alone in this pic)


Lit fwu,me,saquib and alif(kneeling)



Class photo...
Gino and Caroline(united couple..)


Where's amy??/What happened to Lit Fwu?? ahahah


Nice~



The party ended at 10.30pm..then amy and me went to coffee bean while waiting for my daddy and mummy to pick us up~~

If I had a choice,I would go to Starbucks
I ordered an ice-blended vanilla coffee..delicious~~



My Bruno Magli handbag



Me and amy~

Self-obsessed





took this when amy was busying capturing smth..haha
Pictures again ..

No comments: