Monday, July 16, 2007

I really wanted to upload new pics BUT d pics are in weiyee's cam..so I'll only upload 2mr(supposed to upload today BUT i had forgotten to put my thumb-drive inside my bag//)

I'm so delighted that I passed my exclusion clause test for contract. I only studied one small part of it when I decided to change my mind to sit for the test since crime class was cancelled all of a sudden.yeepee~~ I only wrote one case=.- totally screwed up that paper=.=

I have to study for criminal test and contract test 2mr..and guess what? We bought florence wu zhun's pressie in just 15 minutes. Bought it in S+J heheee spongie bob!!

Had chocolate waffle in waffle world and iced mango with weiyee. So full now. Huajie, weichao and caroline went to watch DIE HARD 4 coz they havent watched that yet=p

Oh ya spotted my high skol mates=)

And Brian=)

OK i better continue my studies coz I dont wanna redo the test!

I'll upload d pics 2mr=)

No comments: