Tuesday, July 17, 2007

here's d pics during our debate..


We went to catch HARRY POTTER at cineleisure after that! Yeepeee...

Me and my partner for debate,wei yee

My close frens, caroline and wei yi..we were so lame! camwhoring inside d cinema~

After d movie, we went to nichii!!




She's more than just a pretty face..caring,loving,hardworking....thank God for her as my friend!

Then all of them came to my house to sleep!

NICE ASS CAROLINE...ahaha

Later we went to BUKIT JELUTONG for alif's party!

Oh ya,before that, caroline took us to see her new house! And she got lost=.= It was so nice for Alif to find us(to our surprise) and get us out@@

weiyee,me,jeannie and weiyi

me,jeannie,weiyi,jeanette

Firdaus..he's known as fifi sparrow!

Alif and weiyi=)
We had barbecue food!! Love the chicken..delicious yummy yummy@@
After the laughters......
Alif fetched us home..it's about 12.42 am..EXHAUSTED..but I had much fun!
Then me and weiyee had girls talk until 3am++...
THE NEXT DAY...
SHOPPING IN ONE-U!!
woke up early in d morning 9.20 am when weiyee suddenly dashed across and ajak me for DIE HARD 4.0
So, as usual, i luv movies haha..so I agreed even though I was VERY TIRED...


And..I spotted this!



AND LOTS OF AUDI!!! LOVELY!!






No comments: