Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I think I'm having a migraine. Not even a cup of ice-blended mocha can save me from Human Rights coursework, debate and time-test for general defences tomorrow.

Why can't my debate be earlier or later than 13th of july? Haih.. if so,then I no need to go to the damn cold libary for the last few weeks and get my whole body numb=.=
Anywayzzz thank goodness I found an important case today.(It's worthwhile spending one hour of my time in the computer lab and staring at the dizzy com..with weiyee complaining to me that she's VERY STRESSED...TIRED...CAN'T BREATHE...) sO THEN I comforted her telling that chill up buddy when me myself is until that cannot tahan stage//

Been sleeping for merely 6 hours these few days, sacrifice my precious extra comfortable 3 hours of sleep=.= That's y I tend to miss MY BED everytime when I'm tired of reading judgmentsssss

Have to submit my bundle this fri!! aaarrgghh sum1 pls save me@________@

I MISS HIM i miss him I MISS HIM i miss him I MISS HIM@__________________@
I wanna take a nap. So long!

No comments: