Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vacancy

Today was a tiring day. Criminal time test on theft and other related offences, followed by contract time test on remedies.

Weiyee raised the issue of watching VACANCY after contract time test. My mood jumped high when caroline gave the ''excited'' expression.

So we headed to one-u for movie together with huajie and weichao after a long persuasion. Thank God the movie was at 2.45pm,so me and weiyee quickly queued up for the tickets.

I just love movies!! So relaxing,a good method of DE-STRESS!!Kekekeke...

Overall the movie was nice but I find it creepy...I was basically using my left hand to cover my ear,and the right hand to cover my eyes all the time. Frightened by the creepy scenes!!

Then weichao gentlemen fetched all of us home.Hehehe///

No comments: