Thursday, October 02, 2008

If u wish to noe more bout my life in UK, here it is.
Most of my frens r chunked into Clive Booth Hall and Cheney Student Village(where both halls are near campus),whereas "we"- jeannie,florence, lit fwu n I are stuck in Paul Kent. Oh ya, huajie is the only one in Crescent Hall, for ur further info.haha.

I was quite upset at first when I was still back home in Malaysia, becos the management gave me a non ensuite room+ it is so far away from campus. But I wish to say now that I felt very very lucky to stay in Paul Kent Hall for the remaining 9 months. Wanna noe y huh? There is at least 4 break ins in Clive Booth Hall every night, and one of the unluckiest gal lost all her money,important documents,laptop n valuables and the most cilaka one, her PASSPORT too. My goodness. Not only that, last week I actually went to see Clive Booth Hall myself.

I do not really like the environment there. The flats are so far apart from the bus stop and u have to walk thru creepy areas like deserted pathways next to hidden jungles n all sorts. I still remembered I once had to walk all my life after dinner in weiyee's cos the pathway that we havta walk thru is REALLY DESERTED N CREEPY. I'm not joking. Jeannie n florence were not even talking as we juz tot of GETTING TO THE MAIN ROAD. Worst still, there's not even a single/mini streetlight near the pathway. I once felt like I'm inside the jungle.

I'm just delighted that I got Paul Kent. The environment is brilliant here. The bus stop is just right opposite our campus with hardly a minute walk. Once we stepped outside the gate of Paul Kent, it's a busy mainroad. So it's kinda safe. Safer than Clive Booth.

On the brighter side, I'm actually adapting myself to communal living. So far there's no problem with the idea of sharing toilet/bathroom as I'm kinda sharing with florence and john. John is always out whereas florence has the same schedule with me. I don't know y we are not short of facilities,maybe is bcos the rest are still asleep when we are awake.haha. I'm glad of that actually.

By the way, I'm suffering from a serious cough right now. I hope I will recover ASAP.

No comments: