Monday, September 29, 2008

United Kingdom

It's been almost 3 weeks since I arrived in Heathrow airport that night. The feelings for the first night in United Kingdom that I had was still playing vividly in my mind, in which I told myself I will not be seeing my family for quite a long time(I cried alot- silently). Of cos the best part of studying abroad is that you get to explore countries that you wished to go wif all your heart,while the down part is that maybe you'll get homesick for awhile, but looks like I'm adapting myself to the 'environment' in Oxford city,United Kingdom.

Amy n I in Oxford City Centre after lectures^^

\
dinner in Paul Kent Halls of Residence.
From left: weiyee. I,lit fwu,hua jie.


us with jeannie and amy.


Buckingham Palace baybeh!


Us around House of Parliament.

Caroline n I in St Margaret's Church.

That's all for today. More n more pics for 2mr(i hope) haha!

Night everyone. It's good morning in Malaysia.

No comments: