Monday, September 08, 2008

The countdown begins

I still have 3 more days to spend time with my family. For almost 20 years, I'm living under my parent's cocoon. So now it is time to remove/pierce/destroy the covered silk provided by my parents all along. It is time for this 1988 baby to go to United Kingdom to complete her final year Law Honours Degree in September 2008. Thank you for providing me a luxurious lifestyle in Malaysia for this twenty years. I am indeed ready to spread my wings.

And, I guarantee, I'll flood KLIA with tears at the early breakdawn in this coming friday. I really find it hard to part with my family. Maybe because this is my first time being independent. This is life larr. I guess probably this is the first stage of learning life-being able to live by yourself. Well I don't think this is true cos I'm still using my parent's money. Right ppl?

Once again, thanks for raising me up. I will be a better daughter.

No comments: