Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 more months to go to attain my Honours Degree for Law. Law students are like busy bees. We have to manage 4 subjects for this semester, 2 subjects(commercial law and advanced legal method) are purely based on coursework, criminal evidence consist of 60% examination, last but not least, most students abhor the most- super dry and boring subject, European Union Law-100% examination.

It's sad to say that we love to be spoonfed. Yes, we do despite being a final year undergraduate student. We were so used to it back in Malaysia, even up to tertiary level. Lecturers prepared lengthy notes for all students, and apart from that, classes are not that huge, which only fits up to 50 students the most. In the United Kingdom, we attend lectures in the main hall, where it fits up to nearly 200 students in a class. I have to admit that I'm not used to the system here.

So now, I have to prepare my own notes, prepare for seminars, manage 2 courseworks and prepare for exams this december. Courseworks are gonna due in a few weeks time, and our workload are seriously pilling up. Notwithstanding the fact that we have a four-day weekend, we might take the whole day just to revise/prepare for seminars.

O-K larh. I know I'm the queen of procrastination. But I can't help it. I sleep more than 10 hours during my 4 day weekend(haha!) and tends to videostream everyday. Well, takkan u wanna study the whole day meh? can go crazy one u know! somemore need time to do some shopping leh:)

I can't wait to go back this december! I miss home! I miss malaysian food! I can't believe I'm celebrating Christmas in Malaysia! Hehehehe:)

No comments: