Sunday, October 05, 2008

I'd been studying for seminars next week. Apart from chatting with my parents via msn, i'd been lepaking in oxford city centre n cowley road for the purposes of buying trenchcoats n long sleeves shirts in Primark. Right now I have the cravings for boots. Fashionable boots and fur boats. I now own one of each, and wish to have more.

On top of that, I'm quite proud of myself for being able to cook. Though not really a good chef, I learnt to make spaghetti,pasta, fried pork and supposedly,curry beef. So there am I, trying to remember the ingredients and steps for curry beef,hoping to cook for my family when I'm back in December during my semester break.(considering the fact that I only knew how to boil water a week before before I arrived in United Kingdom).

I have registered for 4 modules this semester. I chose to major in commerical/business law. Therefore, I took up commercial law and criminal evidence this semester apart from the compulsory modules,namely advanced legal method and European Union Law.

I love Commercial Law and Criminal Evidence the most. Advanced legal method is still ok, but I seriously dislike European Union Law. It's so D-R-Y and boring. Too bad it is compulsory.

No comments: