Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh no, I have no idea where my freaking parcel is. I was thinking that I will receive it today, simply bcos I received a note by the postman that he will deliver again tomorrow. Though today was a long day for me, the idea of having my parcel today really brightens my day. So when I get back today, was bout to open my room door, hoping to see a note or smth BIG. Unfortunately, there was nothing.NOTHING.

This is so pissing me off. I wish British mail would be more efficient sometimes. Okay, I'm suppose to upload some pics of the pot luck party in Paul Kent Hall. Thought of updating my readers of the bits and pieces of my life in Oxford city, United Kingdom.

bak kut teh in cheney. clockwise: caroline, amy, weiyee , jeannie n me.

clockwise:weiyee,jeannie,me and caroline.





clockwise-florence,angela,elysha,me,serene,yien lee and amy:)



clockwise: weiyee,jeannie, me, firdaus, caroline and amy!

No comments: