Friday, October 31, 2008

Assignment + fire drill

so my frens n I are busy wif our evidence assignment these few days. I really feel like I'm sone CSI investigator or somehow. we are suppose to advice our instructing solicitors bout CCTV and photographic evidence taken at the scene of a demonstration in which a security guard was bashed up by a baseball bat. omg im feeling so bloated now. ya back to coursework. I gotta love doing coursework."end of story."(florence's phrase)

tmr is halloween day! yeepee! I think my frens n I are attending some halloween event. im not really sure yet. we are supposed to get some horn thingy.haha=.=

The city of Oxford is having winter now. this morning we had a fire drill at around 7.30am. Horrifying. Stupid alarm woke me up from my beauty sleep. Not only that, when we gathered outside Paul Kent Hall, it's blardy freeezzzing. Plus strong wind. It's already like 3 degrees. And we went down with our pyjamas with our sleepy face and messy hair. We are forced to *stare at each other* for around 20 minutes.

When I finally went back to sleep, I'm fully awake.

No comments: