Friday, August 31, 2007

Watched a movie today.It's fracture.Frankly,I didn't expect it to be that interesting.
And..there's this actor by the name of willy in that show,is so seriously good-looking that I just can't take my eyes away from him.Hahahaha!
Thought it's gonna be another boring show like nobita dinosaur.

Anyway,my motive for going to one-u today is to get an eye-liner. And,because my mum is going too,so I will be able to get a branded one.Hahahah!
At first,she suggested shiseido..whatever lah,as long as it's a good one.I dun mind.

When we were on our way to get tickets, I managed to get a glimpse of this 6 foot tall,blond hair,light blue eyed guy leaning against the pillar.I guess he was waiting for someone. So cute!! OMG...his long fringe makes him even sexier!! Such a handsome "amor" in malaysia??!!

So after the movie,we went round shopping..and I finally got my eye liner. It's from clinique,but I got my eyebrow pencil from shiseido.Hahaha!

On our way back,I almost banged into the "kon" of ''AWAS PEMERIKSAAN POLIS''!! Cos I was speeding..and luckily didnt got stopped! Hahaha!

No comments: