Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tagged by florence

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird habits or little known things about yourself.

People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird habits or little known facts about themselves as well as state these rules clearly.

At the end, you must choose six people to tag and list their names.

1. I wear t-shirt with holes. Just don't wanna dump it or throw it away because it's still very comfortable to me.Hehe my dad was so mad that he warned me not to wear it anymore because the hole is too big until my back bra was so revealing.

2. I will open my wallet and start to count money almost everyday. Haha! Because I'm afraid that my maid could not be trusted. I used to leave my wallet lying around everywhere inside my room.So.. just to take precaution.

3. I'm a cry baby.My tears roll down very easily.But I wouldn't show it publicly.Just hold it until the moment I shut my room door and there goes the tears.

4. I love to drive bare-footed when I'm wearing heels. It's so painful to drive with heels seriously!

5. I find guys who smoke tend to be,at times, very cool.I KNOW IT'S STUPID,SILLY,DUMB! But i just can't help it! Dunno why.(Argh! I shouldn't be revealing this.)

6. I woke up this morning and found my saliva rolling out from my mouth.Haha! This is so weird.Well,maybe I'm just too exhausted.Cos I thought that only my small sis would.Now,I broke the record.

7. I love boys' stuff.I fancy cars,games,shirts and pants from billabong,BG,radioactive,volcom and TL really cool.But,of course,I'll still wear skirts and heels.Sometimes I tend to dress up like a tomboy.Jaja!

8. I scold vulgar words when I hit the boiling point. I become a lose canon monster then. I grabbed things like pen-knives and there goes your life.

9. I love to laugh.I laugh at everything.Haha! Most people find silly jokes lame,but I will laugh at it.And the sound of my laughters are really disgusting and horrible when I find it really funny.

10.I love bittergourd.Haha!

I tag..
1.Mic
2.caroline
3.krystle
4.weiyee
5.peiyi
6.xiaoxuan

No comments: