Friday, August 24, 2007

Genting trip

After arriving at KL sentral on wed morning,i happily met caroline,weiyee and weichao in McD and together we boarded the bus to genting.
Then we took the cable car all d way up to genting.

caroline and me inside the cable car

me and weiyee..

weichao is actually afraid of height..he remained silent during the ride..!hahaha=p

After 10 mins,we reached genting...finally!!

First World Hotel~

We camwhored while waiting..too bored

weichao posing wif caroline's handbag..nice?

what a "nice" number!

It took about 1 hour for us to get the keys to our room-25955.
We actually asked for a super deluxe room cos there's 4 of us. When caroline opened the hotel room door,everybody got a shock.
Is this room a super deluxe room?? Crap!! There's only one queen size bed!! WTH..
After all the chattings and laughters,we dragged our feet out from the hotel room and went to explore first world plaza.
And we entered Ripley's believe or not!

my first pose on this majestic chair=)
OK i admit that im not good in posing...=.=

my second pose..better?(taught by weiyee and caroline..hahaa!)

caroline..she's good in posing man=p

her sleeping pose..=)
I dun have weichao's one..his pose is extremely funny though=)

me sitting on this lucky chair..

im promoting the dino..ahaha

promoting again..ahhaa

pls ignore us..we r both "scared"..hehee=)

tiny chinese palace

this man is almost killed by a shark..thank God he survived after having 460 stitches all over his body..

me posing again inside the prison..

caroline posing~ she's so funny haha=p

this is me and the old air plane=)

my hand is so much smaller=p

posing again..

2nd pose on d snooker table..

then it's caroline's turn!

JENG JENG JENG...clubbing time!
in safari...

not drunk yet..me and caroline

leng zai and leng luis..ahaha
Oh ya..there's this guy asked me to have a drink wif him together wif his friends while i was waiting for caroline..and i rejected him in a silly manner-''erm,sorry im rushing for time'' hahaha!!later on,he saw me drinking beer together wif caroline and weichao..wth..

* M.Y.BFFs*

THE SECOND DAY...
Outing in Theme park!!
Spaceshots~~

only weiyee and weichao played..I find it too scary!(I know im a coward lar..)

look at that! 200 feet! That is really testing my nerves!

nice background~outside first world hotel..

=p

On our way to dinner..

saw the word-steam room?? haha!

weichao promoting it! haha!
more and more pics to come...

No comments: