Friday, August 10, 2007

'Rush Hour'

I wanted to update my blog yday but wanna wait for d pics in amy's coz i dun hav d pics>.<
since she said she's busy,so i'll post some pics 1st..cant wait=p

After contract exam on tuesday,wif d highest mood of all and in d world of freedom and extreme happiness,happily headed to one-u for movie and shopping.
At 1st,we wanted to catch the simpsons,but too bad we were late>.< heheee so guess what we did then?? Shopping!!! (Im a shopaholic)


This time we asked jia sin to join us!=p


Met d guys halfway thru=)


Everyone was in a mood=)

THE NEXT DAY.........

SUNWAY LAGOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 20% discount for d ticket,so instead of paying RM 45,I only paid RM36.HAHA!
We went to waterpark and drypark...heheeee together wif amy,caroline,weiyee and weichao.(For ur info,weichao's motive was to see us in bikini@___@)
If u got no idea who he is,he's d one in pink(see photos above)

When all of us were in bikini,he's like WOW~~(and we gals got so scared)wif his tongue licking around) ahahhaa=p
(pics will be uploaded soon)sorry for d delay!
I'll post d pics when we were on our way to kim gary=p


We went to d waterpark first. And we got WET WET WET!! First is the I-dunno-what-is-that-called(some big tumbler with plenty of water inside),so we waited quite long until d water splashed on us=)) SOAKY WET

Then we went to the so-called-beach,and amy's like-wow got sand! Hahaha apparently,she doesn't know that there's sand there>.
After all d laughters, we went to d drypark in our bikini!!

First is the coaster ride! It was so so FAST!! I didn't know(as this is my first time taking coaster ride=)

I got no idea why was caroline freaking out(?)
Then,when it started to move,I got so excited...whilst I was enjoying d breeze(weichao started to give 'warning signs'by shouting pleasantly),

tat crazy coaster went SOOOO FAST OUT OF THE BLUE!(and I went blue) Really blue. Screamed and screamed and screamed. How d hell do u expect me to pose in front of d camera lah!

I was closing my eyes all time,and holding d grip so tightly until my palms sweat. Oh gosh!! But in d end,it was really fun.

And we actually went to queue up again for second round=p

OK this time me and caroline got really freaked out when tat thing was still stationary.hahahhaa....amy was so calm=p(so cool!)
my heart almost jumped out.

Then we went to play(shit i 4got what's tat called)those-where-2-ppl-sliding-down-on a-slide, me and weiyee were shouting LUCA!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!(for ur info,luca is a tall and fair mongolian guy which I like alot)


Oh ya bout the things which rotates 360 degrees.OMG it's really scary. When it went 360 degrees,all of us lost balance=p as though u were like going to fall off like tat

OK CUT THE CRAP. Went to kim gary after that(I forgot where I parked my car) Thank goodness we found it coz I parked in sunway resort hotel hehee=p(d car park is huge and confusing to me)

KIM GARY....





I reached home at 10pm coz I got lost>.<(Im nt familiar wif d road) My dad got so mad that I need to get ''license'' from him when I wanna leave d house after 3pm..sobsob I was so mad that,after listening to d 'opera', I left d eating table in 10 mins time.

hehehe I had so much fun!!! Thanks guys love ya~~!!!

AND TODAY..IM GOING TO WATCH RUSH HOUR 3 WIF MY FAMILY!!!! HEHEHEHEE...IM GOING TO WATCH IT D SECOND TIME WIF THIS BUNCH OF GUYS ON MONDAY.....HEHEHEHEHE
So long!

No comments: