Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pics in Sunway Lagoon

Here comes d pics!!


amy,weiyee,me and caroline=)(after WET WET)

me,amy,weiyee and caroline=p
I'm not allowed to wear my glasses,so I was very blind that moment=)
This is BEFORE WET WET

caroline-my sweetest dearest BFF

mr hamsap!(weichao hahaha...)

me and amy ordered fruit milk! haha..

me and amy camwhoring while I'm waiting for the traffic lights to turn green

On our way to WET WET hahaha...HAPPY!!

Let me introduce u to our mr hamsap-WEICHAO(d one hugging d pillow)

THE SCARIEST RIDE-ROTATE 360 DEGREES
I felt my brain was damaged.Heart almost jumped out.Hahahaaa...

me and amy doing silly things=) hahaha!

pretty waitress...but no handsome waiter=.=

then its caroline and weiyee's turn! Hahahaa...

dessert is here!

my so-called-borcsh soup?? but its tasty though=)

Look at that!! So cute and adorable!!

amy,caroline and me inside the drypark=)

amy and me in d locker room~~(in our bikinis)

Excited even on d escalator!! Hahahaha...

=)

where's me and weichao??? haha we were behind..

I want one!!!!!!!

weiyee's dream~~

COME VISIT MALAYSIA!! Let's go subang!(rudy and jj's)

Beautiful~~~

No comments: