Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally that person called.Im delighted. Two days more.I haven't pack my bag.I guess I'll pack 2mr. Cos...im going to malacca!! Ngieh ngieh ngieh....

My mum asked how's the genting trip during dinner.From the highest mood of all of making fun bout my small sis regarding her 'bugs bunny'(dad's idea) teeth, my mood fell to the lowest of all when this word''genting'' came to my mind.

I called up the hotel 2 days ago. I was very disappointed. There's no rooms available from this week onwards until 13 of september.I was like-wth????

So all I need is a VIP card. OK FINE I dun have.Neither my family or friends have. WTH LAR.....dad advised me not to go...haih what la....I dun care,I still have some hope for this trip.Bro suggested penang;JB;singapore.......

Im like...wth la..we dun like such places lar...so I ignore his words and started day-dreaming.

No comments: