Thursday, August 02, 2007

Exam is juz around the corner.3 days more.Yet I'm so relaxed. I'd been watching movie the WHOLE day in crunchyroll until they said''bandwidth exceeded'' something like that.I'm so pissed off coz I wanna continue watching!!

OK I should be studying. But the word 'lazy' always exists in my dictionary. I'm so bored of memorising all the cases,statutes and judgments. I need a break.So I will spend my time in crunchyroll haha >.<

The fact that Ms Cheah told me that''you should be OK''today really scares me to the edge.She doesn't know that I'm a real lazy person!(approved by weiyee,one of my best buddy in college)
But I really dun wanna disappoint those who have expectations on me=.=

Erm I know this a lil bit lame.. but guess what I'd been fascinated with in crunchyroll???
Jeng jeng jeng jeng....its.....



METEOR GARDEN(i know it's a very old show BUT i havent watch it yet..i mean u can't blame me for being so outdated right..coz I dun really like F4 during that time)



OK dun laugh or whatever....

stop laughing!!!




k la..continue laughing la..


Hahhahahaa coz i find it funny too!!

I am such a fool for chasing this series...and I juz dunno why im so addicted to it

@_______@

Oh ya,i watched 200 pounds beauty too!!! It was really nice!!! Hehehe

That korean guy is seriously good-looking!!!

Regarding Initial D,it was not bad too.This is the first time I see Jay Chou looking so humble=.=

Shawn Yu(he's sharing the same birthday as me!) and Edison Chen,as always,good-looking..//

Since I got ntg to do,I better go to bed.



Nite=)

No comments: