Sunday, April 22, 2007

Vincent's 21st birthday party

Two days before constitutional paper,I received an astonishing news.Could it be the person tat i used to luv so much,out of the blue,had waken up from coma???Or could it be it's vincent loew's birthday party.I get to know him since at a very young age,as we were neighbours.I was wondering and wondering..
y???
y it must be so so near to my consti exam???
y it can't be 3 days after???
or few weeks before???
yyyyyyyy????
Moreover,he actually turned up for my 18th birthday party..which I didnt expect him to come..although he arrived lil bit late..
Oh my goodness..my mind was telling-I have to go.I missed and missed them so much.
But on the other hand,my mind was telling-haiyo..still havent read PS..SOP..sumore havent memorize ROL..HOW CAN i GO????
Then my bro was persuading and persuading me to go..haiyo~~~[confused]he said he will be alone..he wanna 'kao' gals only la..need me to help..~~''
In the end,I went.Cos I felt not nice if I didn't go..he will be very disappointed.Anyway,I enjoyed myself alot.Keke..thx to him being a good entertainer too..and my friends..

No comments: