Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Piano

I used to have a great skills of playing the piano.Haih out of the blue,it's a definite that there would be a few mistakes in a song being played.What had happened to me..??How sad laaa.I wanna cry edy-.-Haih..ever since I enrolled in SAM in taylor's,I rarely open my grand.It had became a 'display'.Haha whenever I'm free, I'll juz go to one u,or wud juz watch any tv programmes tat's nice.Totally 4got bout the piano...

Btw,good luck to jia sin,my collegemate in kdu,her diploma piano exam is tomoro.Cool.Haha.I wish maksim wud come to m'sia again..wanna see his performance,damn sat.The last time he came to m'sia,I didnt go.Haih...

These few days very stressed up lo..4 days to exam..pimples popping out..haih..Spent a few days reading the AG V HOLLEY case..my head is full of their judgments now..(haha but if u ask me anything regarding tat,i dun think i can recall)..hehe..so i guess i hav to retype it lo..haih..sad case..

No comments: