Saturday, April 14, 2007

'Dear'

As i was wondering of what to write this time,I decided to write bout this guy i get to know since i enrolled in the kdu law programme..hehe..(name wouldnt be revealed..)

Seriously speaking,this friend of mine has a great sense of humour,caring,good-looking,smart( in and out),and he has been very very good to me.Haha really appreciate him as my buddy.One thing I like him the most is he cared for me as i was very down last week(due to some personal problems..)..so he tried his best to cheer me up when i was crying..haih alangkah baiknya if my ex got juz half of his characteristics..life wud be so much betta for me....and thank goodness tat i no longer like him..there's no more'feelings'..im having a good life of freedom now..hahaha..shd have met this guy earlier..hahaha sei lo..i think he's still angry wif me as i impliedly promised to let him see what i'd written bout him..but in the end i chose not to...he kinda waited quite long for my 'draft' of him..

Actually im afraid tat i might fall for him..bcoz i tend to fall for guys who r 'extinct' now..this kind of guy.where to find..?? Besides,(to me) he's quite unique in his own way which attracts me alot...hahaha (if u r reading pls dun be perasan la..)

Hahah okay betta stop here and continue SOP..juz wanna appreciate how much i like u la..keke and also thank God tat i hav u as my 'dear'...hahaha ok la..now tat i posed it in my blog..u'll be able to read it..and all the best for the coming exam...hehe sry ar dun hav ur handsome photo here..hehe dun wanna let ppl know who u r..hahaha

No comments: