Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lunch in Shogun!!

My dear friend,caroline suggested to go to Shogun-japanese buffet restaurant to eat.I wanted to go there very long edy but no chance.So,me,her,weichao,huajie,and alif went.Haha..finally..after all the boring days at home..I'm going to one u..hehehe..maybe is because I'm too lazy to go to one-u unless there's any events.Okay.So I missed the beauty workshop.Its ok.I didn't regret it.
The food is delicious~~~yummy!I luv the shakfin soup,unagi,chicken teriyaki,cheese oyster,salmon,and some of the raw fish,sushi,mushroom soup,fried prawn,cawan mushi(I'd eaten two bowls)etc etc..and the dessert..ice cream..yummy tasty delicious~~and its only 50 bucks per head..haha if you got two heads then you have to pay 100 bucks la..hahahaaa so worth it!!My stomach is so so full now..ahahah
We chat and chat..made jokes..haha my friend,alif,didn't know what is a dragonfruit.He asked me,''eh,why they serve watermelon got chicken pox one!!??''Hahahaha damn funny la~~!@ I was laughing and laughing..my friend caroline laughed and asked'which kampung you come from???''Hahaha..the whole table is full of laughters.....
After that alif went on,''Eating is so stressful la@@!'' Haha first time I heard ppl said eating is stressful..caroline agreed wif me..hehe..
After eating in shogun,me and alif planned to go to MPH..while caroline,weichao and huajie wanted to go back edy..but they accompanied me to MPH..so so touching lo..hehe i luv u all~~!So I bought a SHOPAHOLIC storybook,HOT magazine,FEMALE magazine and GALAXIE magazine..gonna read it during ''nothing-to-do''time..or''bored-to-death''time..hehehe..and guess what??After weichao,huajie and caroline went back,I found alif in the KIDS SECTION in MPH reading SHIT EXCUSES..hahaha wow that dai kor ar..and I played a ''prank''on him..he told me to tell him when I'm going downstairs..ok so I hang around for while and I went downstairs,and I didn't tell him..hahaha then he got freaked out..hahahah!!!He thought that I'm lost@@@Anyway I said sorry..kekekeke jaja:)
Really appreciate them as my frens..they really cheered me up so so much..I was laughing and laughing throughout the meal..hahaha..ok..feeling very sleepy now..I wanna go back to my slumberland...nite nite..:)

1 comment:

Mic. Tham said...

ok, long time din drop by..read thru all your previous posts...

ok gotta squeeze all my comments in one. First of all, the new layout is refreshing.Seriously,hehe,I like white and pink lar.lolx..oh ya the pizza one is seriously funny, cant stop laughing at all...btw u're still the one who likes to buy a lot of magazines, like last year...hehe the most important part, true Dom is hot hot hot!!! luv him too much lar me...great to find someone who likes him too!! seems like an approval to my sense...hehe

ok lah...i wil stay tuned with your post-ups k...keep it on. And till then...take care my dear!