Friday, April 06, 2007

Special thanks to Florence

Thank you florence for your information bout ARES. I'd been much troubled by limewire ever since last week,and now I'm just so glad that it's a'buhbye' to limewire and 'hello' ares.Haha..I was thinking( haihz no point buying ipod when I dunno how to download songs into it..)kekeez wasted almost 400 bucks on it ma..

Yesterday me,weiyee,wei chao,hua jie and one more guy from UOL external went to one-u and ate Burger King. It was a joyful outing with hua jie and wei chao around. Funny,as usual. Weiyee,she looked so sporty with her nike cap.Haha..(she would be so glad to see this) It's so not the wei yee that I knew.Suddenly she became some sort of hip-hop girl.Haha..

After that,they went to my house.A surprise visit.Haha,didn't expect them to come in,coz wei chao said he wanna go back to subang. By the way,I'm so glad that they came.As those two,hua jie and wei chao didn't turn up for my party last month,I'm kinda sad and disappointed..coz they went back to banting mah..haihz..

In Burger King,we talked lots bout ''qing gu''.Kinda giving a bad impression to the guy from UOL external programme.Kinda bad la we all.Hehee..but indeed he's not gentlemen and not nice at all.At times,he thinks he's very smart when he's not.Oh God.And the BO. Omg.It stinks.Hahah..laughing and laughing in Burger King....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u d/w ares already?
is it free?

Anonymous said...

ares is free! hehee!

no problem! glad tt it helped!