Friday, April 06, 2007

Missing You

Sunday morning
Time to say goodbye
But I'll be out real soon
Though you are leaving
Girl,don't start to cry
I'll be thinking of you

It's a lonely ride on the midnight train
I'm counting down the days till we'll meet again

How can I smile with a tear in my eye
How can I sing when my words have run dry
I'll face the thunder when I'm used to the sunshine
That's how it feels
When I'm missing you

I never met a guy who was so damn nice
Can't wait to see you again
I never had a love so complete
And you know that I'll be dreaming till then

How Is It Now That I Can Tell You That I Love You
How Is It Only Now That It's Too Late
What Can I Do The Love That We Had Is Torn In Two
So U Take The Smiles From All Of Our Years
And I'll Take The Tears

I hear you whisper in my ear
All of the words I long to hear
Of how you'll always be
Here next to me
To wipe away my tears

There are so many handsome guys in the world
But there's only one guy that I want
And I've chosen today that I can't ever stay
Unless I can stay here with you

You're all the things I've got to remember
You shying away,I'll be coming for you anyway

One last song I sing for you
Like I always did
This time it's for real
I never come to you like this
Expecting you to turn my kiss

No comments: