Saturday, March 03, 2007

Coping with stress

While I was cracking my brain of completing my essay of voluntary manslaughter,my cousin asked me '' Never update blog?'' Oh..great idea..hehe because I really get stranded in writing my essay.The question goes like this:

U,who was 22 years but with a mental age of 10 years, had a terrible temper, which he did his best to control. Also, because of a motoring accident he had only one leg. He was in the playground when a fellow pupil,V, abusively called him, ''Peg-leg.'' U lost his temper and pushed V to the ground. V,who had a thin skull was concussed by the fall. X,who was U's best friend, tried to pull U away from V whom U was trying to kick. W, a school master, came to the scene and, misunderstanding what was going on, pulled X off U. Released U ran and kicked V on the ground. V had died as a result of concussion and internal injuries.

Of course, U would not be guilty of murder because the mens rea cannot be satisfied,as he was provoked by V. And, for causation, I had only applied the O & S test..I'm confused whether I should apply other tests.Aaarghh! She's gonna 'attack' us again; is she having PMS everyday??

I have 2 assignments to do, which is legal method and contract law. The due date for legal method's assignment is 20th of march. So gonna do quick.Hmmmm....then there's gonna be a mooting which covers 40%...gosh...so much...The topic is gonna be about OFFER and ACCEPTANCE. My head,again,is gonna filled up with offer..acceptance..bla bla bla...


There's so many things to do



BUT



The fact that I'm gonna have a party on next saturday..and many of my friends are coming...I'm so excited!!! Heheheee.e...

No comments: