Friday, February 23, 2007

A Lovely Chinese New Year



While it was of central importance for me to continue the mahjong game, I nevertheless viewed the surprising idea of going to makhota parade was better.Because,this time,I'm going with my cousins.Haha..!(with the feeling of letting go my chance of winning big $$$)
So we headed to Mahkota Parade and took a few instant pictures.
Take a look at that>>>From left:weiyi,me,hong wei,mei xuan,kai shien. We were supposed to pose,haha however I can't stop smiling.
So I decided to smile.Keke same goes to mei xuan.Hmm..weiyi,hong wei and kai shien looked good in posing though a lil 'cacated'.


After that,we went to watch 'protege'. Me,mei xuan and hong wei queued up for 40 minutes just to purchase the tickets,and finally we did. However,luck wasn't on our side when the back and middle seats were occupied.Reluctantly, I chose the first row of seats.It's my first time sitting so front.Daniel Wu is seriously good-looking,as always.


No comments: