Friday, February 16, 2007

Such a nice dream

Yesterday I had a splendid night.Guess what?I dreamed of having the Sony Ericsson W880i...haha funny right..??I don't know why..but it seemed so real when a knock on my door spoiled everything.Damn.Where's my new phone..then only I realised it's actually a dream.Aargh...what the heck..Suddenly my small sis bumped in with her school uniform,saying''Bye bye!'' She is used to going into my room at 6.30 am while I was asleep by unlocking my room door with the master key, and telling me goodbye before she goes to school.This time,I said''Mmm''(in a sleepy manner)..Man..you spoiled my dream....

Not long after I'd woken up,my mum came into my room and said''Wanna do your ic? You have reached 18.'' Oh..yahor..Need to renew my Identity Card....but I wasn't in a mood..so I replied''No way.I'm too lazy to do that.Another time la,'' Then she started grumbling,it would be difficult to find another day as I'm very busy this year.Though I agree with her,but too bad I'm not in a mood to queue up in the IC Department,nor taking a picture.So, just forget it.

Then only I remembered I had a dinner appointment.Oh..what the heck..luckily its only morning.Whoa everything's so sudden..siao lang..then my pulse quickened at the very thought of having loads of homework being untouched.I'd learned that my lecturers are seriously gonna burst into flames when they realised students didn't finish their homework they gave.My criminal law lecturer,ms meera actually stopped Julian from going to the washroom.Terribly insane.No matter how important or valuable is your lecture, I think it is not necessary to prohibit students from going to the washroom.Julian ignored her and went.He even argued with her.She had gone mad.I felt that.

No comments: