Thursday, March 15, 2007

Chinese New Year Party

Nervous.Preparing my contract law textbook and searching high and low for my contract notes,I grabbed my wallet and handphone and slipped it into my bag. I was allowed to use the car and so, took the car keys and remote and headed straight to KDU college. It was 7.50 am, reached college at 8.05 am. Saw a nice parking place..hehee rested for 15 minutes then received a phone call from wei yee, my close friend in college. She informed me that she's already in cafeteria. So I went to find her. Ordered a Hainanese Breakfast Set and a hot Milo.



4 hours of torture of contract law. I can't really recall which topic she covered. My eyes were half opened.Oooh.Finally she gave us a break.A half an hour break. Then only I realised Pik Khee actually knocked someone's car. Her Proton Waja was not badly damaged,merely scratched, but the Aveo Chevrolet was badly dented.Wow.Waja is tough baby. She went to the Guard House and managed to get the owner's phone number and contact him.



After class, at 1pm, we went to starbucks coffee in One U Old Wing, as it is so much wider compared to New Wing Starbucks.Wow it's so hard to find a proper parking place during Saturdays.. As usual, I ordered an ice blended Mocha without whipped cream, and a chicken union roll, as I had not taken breakfast. Any food looked appealing.Haha.Spotted a cute guy hahaa..hehee with his laptop..



We discussed about the mooting session. Case- Paper v Cotton. Haha..read the chapter of offer and acceptance. I am the respondent for the case, and the junior counsel. Aaa..I need to argue more than Amirah.She's my senior counsel. Two days ago, only realised there's gonna be a client interview the coming tuesday. And I'm the 1st team. Same goes to Mooting. Wow lucky number one for both. We are not told who is going to be out client. Not even the facts of the case. Basically we need to be very well-prepared and need to think wisely of what questions we are supposed to ask our clients in order to obtain full information, and also to propose an appropriate solution for their unsolved doubts.



Finally I fetched my friends to my house. My relatives already arrived. I'M SO EXCITED. Hehee..dont know why.Luckily the party went on very smoothly,no rain. Hahaa..here's some photos..











Top from left: me,amy



Bottom from left:jia sin,carole












Extra one person..hehee its wei yee..!









Sorry people..it's quite blur..erm (let's start from 12 clockwise)-Jia sin,serene,me,alif,jeannie,florence(the only person that is posing in front of camera) and wei yee..

There are more and more pictures to come..some crazy stuff we did..hehee too bad my friend can't send it to me now so I'll upload the photos tomorrow..hehee..patient ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Florence here! I've linked you to my bloggie! XD