Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mooting

Been very busy these few days..mooting is on Monday at 3pm..need to prepare my script and go through my opponent's bundle of authorities b4 I can actually prepare my script..haihz gonna burn midnight oil today..(used to tell myself I will but in the end it turns out to be the other way round...)

Bout the client interview..Thank God it's a good one. Ms Awanis liked it.My clients were claiming for properties owned by their dad(deceased).The estimated value is 2 mil.They were fighting during the whole interview,me and esther had to keep on calm them down.It's not easy to handle them as this is my 1st experience.Btw, I'm so pleased. At least I need not worry bout that.Mooting is killing me.There's so much work.Besides finding my bundle of authorities, I need to scrutinise my opponent's ones as well..and then I need to prepare my script for that..and then there's so much homework for criminal subject..3 long questions..I guessed we need to write 9 pages of essays..-.-

Me and my partner,amirah and other group of respondents has been staying back in the library searching for law reports..did some case findings..and explanation of facts..reading the judgments..my eyes are seeing nothing but judgments of cases..pooh-.-

Everybody is just so tensed up and moody..however,one good thing bout mooting is that we tend to improve our relationship among classmates.Pointed out by Lit Fwu.I agreed with him.I'd been very close to yi ping's angels except kah ying,she's the appellant..hua jie,wei chao,ainun,kian min(hardly talk to him in class,he's very quiet)and many more..im glad bout that.The 'wall' has been broken.I used to think that they were ''snobbish''..hmmm..silly me''

Need to stop here.Will update my blog next tuesday.It's bout my mooting.Hehee...

1 comment:

Amirah.Z said...

no la we are not snobbish
just a bit shy2 wan
heh
but i do agree wit u that we communicate mote wit our classmates better now :))
glad i was ur partner in mooting!
i had fun!
*hugs