Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mooting

Yesterday,at 3pm, we finally got our mooting topic and also being informed who is our teammate.Feeling nervous, I grabbed the paper and looked for my name..(minyuen minyuen...where r u..)Oh! I'm with amira..!! Haha..luckily didn't get ''qing gu'' as my partner,if not I'll suffer.Terribly SUFFER. jaja:)

Our mooting topic will be on Paper v Cotton. Haha..fiction..??I was staring at the topic for a while..then communication skills's class went on....the class was lil bit boring,me and my frens were chatting the whole lesson..haha we were talking bout all kinds of funny things,like ''flasher'',golf,tennis and all stuff.

Me and my family went to Summer Palace to eat dim sum. The food there is great, and the price is quite reasonable..as they are having an offer.But it doesn't apply if u wanna take away..they'll charge u double from the offer price..hehe...dunno what to write also...so I'll just stop here..Hang on i'll be updating my blog this weekend most probably..hehe...bb

No comments: