Friday, March 30, 2007

Another happy day

I'm happy today too.Maybe it's the karaoke yesterday.Part of it la.

I told my mum that PC fare is around the corner.Before I could continue,she said'I give u some $$$ and buy whatever you wanna buy lah.''

Instantly,I nodded.Haha.Before this,I was thinking whether should I buy the Sony Creative MP3 Player which costs around RM330.The storage is 1 GB. I only want 1 GB and not less than that..

So now,I no longer need to think twice again.HAHAHA! THANKS MUM! Maybe is because she can read my mind..I'd been quite moody recently.Just last week,I had a big fight with her..'coz I wasn't allowed to go out after 6pm..I REALLY WANTED to go and visit my ex-neighbour,but due to the curfew thingy,I can't. Actually I predicted that would happen.If I'm able to cross my mum's stage,I wouldn't be able to cross my dad's one.I would be dead the next day.I remembered there was once when I came back at 8.30pm,I was terribly cooked.DAMN.Almost banned to use the car but thank God,just being scolded only.

Haha....never felt so gay.Yesterday karaoke,today one of my wish is satisfied.AAAA.....

No comments: