Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happenings during month of March '09

So my interview with Zaid Ibrahim will be on the 31st of March at UCL, London.

OMG.

I was cooking glass noodles for dinner, Sarah and Gil was disgusted by the way glass noodles looks like. They thought that I am eating "long worms!".

Hilarious.

So dad was advising me (long-winded advise) bout the dos and don'ts about interviews.

But nothing goes into my head.

Maybe is because I am drowsy.

Nowadays I keep on watching ANTM after not watching it for a very loooooooong time.

My favourite contestants are Caridee & Jaslene(she has great personality), Melrose, Sheena & Anchal & AJ(amazingly beautiful).

My favourite judges of the show are Nigel Barker and of cos Tyra herself.

Btw Nigel Barker's wife looks like Maggie Q right?!

I was telling the mother that mother's day is on 2 days time.

She was absolutely shocked that mother's day falls at the end of March. She always believed that it's on the month of May.

But UK is celebrating mother's day on sunday what!

Mum,

HAPPIEEEEEEE MUM'S DAY!

Always love you,

-minyuen-

Mum, guess what, I took a quiz that says: what were you during your past life?

And my results turned out to be : Queen Elizabeth I.

Absolutely ridiculous.

2 comments:

me* said...

MY..u okay lar Queen Elizabeth..mine right,turns out to be Ghandi..WTH!

Anonymous said...

yo gurl... eating worms... haha... tats cute... ^^

hows the weather there? i have no knowledge of weathers of countries except for korea... haha... forgive me...

when will u be coming back?