Friday, May 22, 2009

It's the end of the road!

Today's date = 23rd of may 2009.

I have been waiting for this date to come so badly for the past few months ever since my return to UK.

This blog had been neglected for the past 2 months.lol

Recently, there is this on-going disease called swine-flu which totally freaked me out last 3 weeks.
I once bought BBQ spare ribs from a takeaway service located near my hall because I'm just craving for it. So when I finished one of it, I realised the pig flu!

My heart felt like coming out! I thought I am going to die or something! OMG summore that time exams were not over yet! I prayed...

I thought I wont be able to survive for the next day...

And the next thing I know..pig flu would not spread through food! haha how hilariousXD

these are a few pictures for may 2009(FREEDOM MONTH)!

Jeannie, amy, pahk n I in one of the clubs in oxford=)


jia xin, amy n I eating indian cuisine=p

yien lee n I..XD

ying,me,ainun and set yee


seah seah
kean min, me and hua jie

lit fwu n I



will be back soon=p

No comments: